Saturday, June 22, 2013

People can really help themselves

It's always interesting when you meet new clients how motivated they are to sell their house. You never really know if they will listen to your advice and recommendations. Will they really out forth the effort to meet your efforts?
Well, I recently met with a wonderful couple in their home and they were motivated to sell their house and move to a new home in a better school districtfor their   daughter. 
Upon meeting them and touring the house, it was clear there was work to do. They aren't slobs, but certainly crammed for space and needed to do some cleaning and deck uttering. The house is very sellable but I was worried about how it would show. I left them with some printed materials and some advice about what they should do. 
A little over a week later, color me impressed. They really took to task and listened to my advice. The house looks great and I know will show well as we host open houses and other realtors bring their clients through.  Kudos to the family for meeting my efforts and my expectations. This will make me work harder to exceed their expectations!

No comments: